CBD Genetic Test
Your CBD genetic profile with personalized report and actionable insights, delivered directly to your smartphone.
- Metabolism: Understand how quickly your body processes CBD, and how different CBD formats will affect you differently.
- Product recommendations based on your unique genetic profile
- Future updates: Latest research and studies, recommendations and exclusive offers
Your sensitivity to CBD
The way your body metabolizes CBD, the active non-intoxicating compound in cannabis, can be influenced by your genetic profile. CBD is metabolized from your bloodstream through your liver. 25% of the population carries a genetic variant that can cause them to metabolize CBD more slowly than normal. Conversely, 25% of people may metabolize CBD faster than normal. Understanding your rate of CBD metabolism can help you better understand the effects of CBD and how it functions in the body.
Metabolism report includes
- Insight into your speed of metabolism
- Genetics by population and ethnicity
- How different formats will affect you
Explore your CBD genetic profile and more
In addition to your report, we're constantly updating our platform to bring you future insights and benefits including:
- Tools and recommendations to better understand your cannabis profile
- The latest science and research news
- Exclusive offers from our partners