How will you react to cannabis?
The answer is in your DNA. Learn how your genes affect your reaction to cannabis, and get insights into how to use cannabis more safely.Buy a test today
Your response to cannabis is as unique as you are
Learn more about yourself with our THC Genetic Test.
- Understand your sensitivity to THC
- Explore your mental health risk factors with THC use
- Discover how THC can affect your memory
Easy to use with results in just a few days
Start exploring your cannabis profile today
We’ve been featured in
Our service is available in Canada to individuals at least 19 years old (18 in Alberta). We do not service residents of Quebec at this time. We also ship to individuals in the continential U.S. at least 21 years old (excludes Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Protectorates). For international orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only examine a few relevant genes applicable to your test. Your DNA sample is destroyed as part of the testing process.
- We do not store or archive your DNA sample in any way
- We will tell you how we collect, use and store your information
- You may request deletion of your account and information at any time
- We will not sell, lease or rent your individual personal information to any third party without your explicit consent
Our genetic testing service uses gold-standard Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology. Your sample is handled and processed at our own testing facility, in a controlled environment. Our team of scientists and experts have done extensive research to develop personalized insights and reports for the various tests and services we offer.
You should receive your swab kit within a few days of placing your order. We've included a prepaid return envelope with expedited shipping for your sample.
Your test is processed in Lobo’s state-of-the-art testing facility in Toronto, Canada with results delivered directly to your smartphone, typically within 1–2 business days of us receiving your sample. For orders outside of Canada, the time to receive your results may increase due to shipping and logistics.